Thursday, November 18, 2010

Will miss you guys badly

I knew this period of the year would come when I came back here in July.
Everyone's leaving, every one I am familiar with over this strange new place. When I first step foot over here, every thing seem so "dangerously" attractive. With the company of Fiona and YeeLing and all other Sarawak friends, we were so confident that we can go through all these in this year together. We stick together whenever something happen, haha, especially the time when we thought the house was break into, and yeeling with the boiling kettle, me with the plastic chair and fiona with her Nike bottle (which i doubt any burglar would be afraid of?) And those nights which we used to laugh like nobody's business until we got complains from the neighbours. Those nights which 3 of us were in our pyjamas, with the advices and naggings of moms not to get out after 10pm, hugging pillows and wandering on the streets of SS15 at 3am in the morning. Until...I moved out. I so wished I could move back, to be just the way we used to be.
Then when i moved here, I thought it would be hard. New program, new apartment all by my own. I feared the loneliness. I used to like to be alone last semester, deliberately go out on my own to a random place, sit down and totally isolated from this world. Just enjoy my me-time. But when i move here, i found out, I just got too used to the life which I was accompanied by lovely friends 24-7.
Just when I thought fear would come, I was super duper lucky to be able to have another wonderful bunch of friends in SAM. People whom for the first time in my life, other than my family, I felt is more important than ever. Bunch of people who wouldn't mind sacrifices and teaches me what is being "warm-blooded". Dinners, mamaks, chatting and crazy moments. Oh ya, and exploring around too. I was here for 6 months before, but never really go outside of subang other than KL. With you guys, my whole "mind-map" (as in map in the mind) of this whole area increased immensely. If i own a car now, i wouldn't even get lost. Haha..thanks a lot really.

Though, you guys all finished your exams. Time to leave and move on to the next part of your study life - Universities. For the first time, I got the feeling of leaving someone which you know you would only have one out of millions chance to meet again in the future. It's cruel!!!!

People always say you guy have facebook and msn to keep in touch. Yes, but after 1 year leaving secondary school, i can see all those doesn't really work. Unfortunately, we still drift apart in the end... :( Or maybe, i have not learnt to appreciate friendships last time like I do now. That's why, I let it fade off. Or just maybe, physical distance really does pull the relationship between people apart, wide.

And for next year, I would have yet another adventure to start. This time, without any childhood friends by my side. All on my own? Perhaps, but that's what I had to learn right?
To grow and to mature, separation is always one of the process.


If I could choose which part of life to be repeated,
this is the part which I would surely not leave out.

1 comment:

40 said...

facebook,MSN...it really din work....u can said whatever u like,do whatever u wan....but u would never feel it or see it....sometime it make both of two felt far apart....haiz...