Saturday, April 16, 2011

Books

I had been blogging consistently for a few days now, I even came here even when I had nothing much to blog about. Enough with the dismaying results of mine, no point crying over spilled milk. I'll get over it, hopefully, soon enough and start studying as hard as could...22 days to AS trials. Hmph....

I've been in this book, Road less Travelled by M Scott Peck for a period of time now. Due to various unknown reasons, i just couldnt seem to read it in peace.......
half way through.

And the book i just bought few days ago because Popular had this book exhibition with sales. I find it quite interesting and worth a buy. so....
An interesting part:
Why do Chinese find it so hard to speak frankly about themselves?
.....As early as the 2nd millennium BC, a criminal's family was punished as harshly as the criminal himself. Over the next thousand years, this principle steadily tightened its grip on the judicial system....
(True. Perhaps that's the source of this chinese culture.)

Gotta go studdddyyyy..cram cram cram...........nom nom nom............

No comments: