Friday, December 30, 2011

Trendy STALKER Parents

Hi Dad, Mom, I know you guys are reading this but whatever I will mention below, please don't scold me, I'm just...telling the plain truth. :P

My parents are the weirdest pair on earth. Many times, I just couldn't comprehend their mind. Here're a few examples:
Incident 1:
Normal Parents: "Eh! Tomorrow got exam right?! Go study! I send you to tuition!"
My parents: "Eh! Tomorrow got exam right?! Let's go to the beach to enjoy the sunset and de-stress. Want to go shopping? Aiyoooo, don't study liao! You want tuition? No, don't waste money, study on your own!"

Incident 2:
Normal parents: "This test must do good good a! Must get A a! If not..."
My parents: "Aiya, got pass already very good la!"

Incident 3:
Normal parents: "You want ipad?! Useless. No money. Don't need."
My Parents: "Nah, iPad, give you, with pink cover. *I rejected* WHY YOU DON'T WANT!!?? Take it!!! Oi! Take it!"

Incident 4:
And if you ever wonder why am I so hooked to my phone... the following photo should explain everything...
Cutest mom ever!

Incident 5:
During d'NA camp, my dad called...
"Hello."
"Hi, Daddy."
"How are you?"
"Ok ok lo.."
"WHY YOU DIDN'T UPDATE YOUR FACEBOOK?!"
"... I'm in camp, dad."
"YOU SHOULD UPDATE YOUR FACEBOOK EVERY DAY!"

Then I told mom about this,
"Ma, dad scolded me for not going on facebook during camps."
"YA LO, you didn't update!"
"Why should I update every day?!"
"So we would know you are alive!!!"


Please. Is there something wrong with me or my parents? I felt this is..utterly weird. Trust me, you think it's very fun, but I'm just plain confused most of the times - confused of whether to laugh or to cry. Nonetheless, thank God for my cool parents, I couldn't ask for more.
Please share with me your story if you have stalker/awfully cute/out-of-this-world parents too! :)

1 comment:

~ said...

Sounds like awesome people to me :D