Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Questions No One Knows the Answers to

When does the universe starts? How does it feels like to be a dog? Questions always, ALWAYS, sounding in my mind but when people asks, "So, do you have any questions?" I would just look at my pedicured toes through my shoes and murmur, "No," because there are always questions that have no answers...at the moment.


Are there really questions no one knows the answers to? These are questions because we are bound by time and space. It's just matter of these obstructions, otherwise, I believe there's an absolute answer to every single question our mind could ever think of. There is One who knows all the answer and I think you know who I am talking about.

1 comment:

amyir Mark II said...

semua soalan ada jawapannya, jika mereka bertanya pada penciptanya... jalan yang lurus ada tapi mengapaikut jalan yang bengkok?

amy