Sunday, April 15, 2012

Grudges

It's not that I don't want to hold grudges, it's just that I can't.

I'll forget whatever we were arguing about after a few hours; after a few days, I couldn't even remember such incident happened. It's difficult enough to remember facts, what's more to say on "resentful emotions"? The problem with this is that if I argue with a person, that person might still feel angry afterwards but I've long forgotten such thing happened, so when we meet again, I am often thrown into this completely confused state and the person just get even angrier. The solution: Just apologize for whatever it is. Pfft. Hopelessly handicapped in my memory department.

p/s: added a LibraryThing widget to the sidebar. :D <3

Despite growing in Malaysia, this plant in my backyard only bears these colourful, mini pumpkin-liked berries when the cherry blossoms bloom in temperate countries.

No comments: